We all take them
We all use them
We all need them
What extent are we ran by them?
In a world where
Technology is a demand
Are we reprogramming our brains
as we suffer from chronic
that go rapid?
The alcohol user
The coffee drinker
The Adderall supplier
The SSRI takers
The pain medicine abusers
The antipsychotic users
The ptsd anxiety needers
The antihistamine poppers
How are we all different?
What makes one crackhead different from
the coffee drinker?
Aren’t they both stimulants?
What makes the SSRI user different from
the Morphine abusers or CBD smokers?
They both are depressants
In my eyes,
we’re all the same
Nothing is different
In America, none of us
use our brain.
Before someone even jumps right into writing a novel they start somewhere… writing a short story. But, what makes a good one? If you can’t write an amazing short story then how can you ever write a novel that will be interesting to read? Here are my top ten rules for crafting an amazing story that can impact all kinds of readers.
Continue reading “What Makes a Good Short Story?”
In the process of promoting my novel, I have been looking for new bloggers to follow and build writing relationships with. Feel free to email me if:
- You have a novel that you want me to share with my audience
- You would like to establish good writerly relations
- You would like to read my novel
- You want to get to know me
- You think you have something in your archives I should take a look at
- You are becoming a subscriber to my blog!
- You don’t mind following my blog
- If there is anything important that I should know about you
- If you would like me to get to know the reasons as to why you write
- If you are having a free novel giveaway (I could use a good read)
- If you would like to support each other on our journey as indie authors!
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Please, share a post, like something, and leave a comment. I’m always looking for new perspectives.
I have 20 novels coming in the mail and I would like to share five for free! If you want one, my fellow bloggers, be sure to like this post.